Join The Tab (we’re big in Guatemala)

Say hello to [email protected] if you want to get involved in The Tab team for next term.

With nearly 415,000 hits a month, The Tab is Leeds Uni’s most popular news source. 

Now you can be a part of the team behind the hits.

This term alone we’ve broken the news of a murder in Hyde Park, shocking Fifa forfeits and Jamie Laing’s midnight feast in Central Village.

On November 6, we were read by over 3,000 people, including one in Uganda and two in Guatemala.

If you want genuine global appeal, The Tab is the place to be (global appeal may or may not be genuine, but our UK hits are).  Don’t just take our word for it, ask these guys:

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you want to go into journalism.  Uniquely we have a London bureau (ok, it’s an office) who’ve helped land our writers work experience at some of the biggest papers and media organisations in the country including The Sun, BuzzFeed and The London Evening Standard.

You’ll also be invited to our massive Christmas curry on December 19, and our huge end of year summer party full of free booze and free food. If those aren’t enough reasons, read some more here.

We are recruiting for:

News Editor

News reporters

Features Editor

Opinion Editor

Fashion Editor

Tab TV Editor

General writers

DEADLINE: Thursday December 5 at midnight

To apply for a section editor position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.