Student Pet of the Week

Every week we’ll be picking a BPOC (Big Pet On Campus). Meet Tiffany, the Carolina Corn Snake from Hyde Park.

snake3

Name: Tiffany.

Age: 5 weeks old.

Breed: Carolina Corn Snake

Length: 30cm

Likes: Rap music, climbing what ever she can get to grips with (but she is yet to master the snake grip), Autumn as this season compliments her colouring and bring out her eyes.

Dislikes: Early mornings, arrogant worms, the cold Yorkshire breeze, and the shredding time of the month (she always gets a little emotional)

Relationship status: Tiffany is yet to become interested in male snakes. However she feels she may go along the route of no sex before marriage.

Celebrity crush: she tends to go for bad boys so there are a few:

• The Serpent from The Bible.
  • Sir Hiss from Robin Hood.
  • Kaa from The Jungle Book.
  • Malcho from Aladdin.
  • Nagini, Voldemort’s snake from Harry Potter.

Ambition: To reach her desired length of 32cm, this will put her in line for potential modelling at Leeds zoo. The big dream is London Zoo. She also wants to raise awareness against snakeskin used on clothing and accessories.

Tiffany lives with Stephanie Weir behind Hyde Park. Stephanie is in second year studying chemistry and is currently running Jailbreak for RAG this year. Her boyfriend gave her Tiffany as he felt it was a too soon to have a baby – she is apparently a perfect first child.

Does your animal have what it takes to become The Tab’s Student Pet of the Week?

Send your photos and details about your pet to [email protected]