The 10 fittest Leeds Uni alumni

From Broadcast Journalism graduate Georgie Thompson to exchange student Chris Pine, check out who made it onto our fit list

Leeds University is voted Britain’s best looking uni year after year.

So the Tab has found some of the fittest famous graduates that Leeds has to offer.

Georgie Thompson

Georgie Thompson received her Broadcast Journalism degree in 1999. She’s since gone on to present various sport shows.

Jamie Laing

McVities heir and Made in Chelsea star Jamie Laing graduated with a degree in Theatre and Performance in 2011.

Jenni Falconer

Television presenter Jenni Falconer studied Spanish & Italian at Leeds and graduated in 1998.

Caggie Dunlop

The second Made in Chelsea star on the list, Caggie studied BA Philosophy at Leeds and has gone on to launch a career in music.

Chris Pine

Movie star Chris Pine, studied at Leeds Uni on an English exchange in 2001.

Corrine Bailey Rae

Before achieving huge success with ‘Go put your records on’, the Grammy winner studied English Language and Literature and graduated in 2000.

Dan Smith

The Bastille lead singer studied English at Leeds.

Cressida Bonas

Prince Harry’s latest love interest studied Dance at Leeds Uni. She stayed at Bodington Hall  and is said to have loved the Leeds party scene.

Katie White

One half of The Ting Tings, Katie met fellow band member Jules whilst at Leeds.

And Finally…

Piers Sellers

Silver Fox Piers graduated in 1981 and has been on several space shuttle missions. Although the oldest on the list, you can be sure that he is still leaving girls seeing stars.