The naked chefs

Students launch naked cookbook, so you can learn some new recipes while also ogling hotties

If there are two things every student loves, it’s eating and nudity (obviously), so The Tab can think of nothing better than a book that combines both of these wonderful concepts.

Actually, there is one way a book like this could be improved – that’s if the author came from Leeds. So it’s even better news to hear that naked chef Mimi Williams is one of our own.

Mimi and her co-author Kinvara Hubbard, at Edinburgh Uni, have known each other since they were kids. They decided it would be a good idea to write the cookbook after catering for a 21-person chalet for a ski season.

It’s like the naked calendar thing, but in a book

Mimi, a second year Law and French student, told The Tab: “At the end of last summer we decided it would be a hilarious thing to do and the kind of present parents always give their kids before they go to uni.

“It’s the perfect icebreaker at freshers and it has great recipes for students in general.”

The entrepreneurial chefs secured a £3,000 entrepreneurial grant from the Leeds Careers Centre after a “Dragons’ Den-style presentation”. After throwing in some tasty recipes and a large helping of naked bodies, ta-da – the cookbook was born.

This is definitely Juan to watch (couldn’t resist)

The cookbook will send your tastebuds and eyeballs into student paradise, with the photography and recipes compiled by the best creative talent Leeds and Edinburgh have to offer.

Mimi and Kinvara have been sharing tips and tricks on facebook so far. If you’re struggling with your chicken, the girls suggest: “When roasting a chicken if it’s getting too brown on the top pop a piece of foil over it.” Handy!

Now here’s something everyone can enjoy

The book contains amazing recipes for breakfast and dinner, and a pound from each sale will be donated to charity.

But best of all, it’s full of naked hotties. What’s not to love?

If I must read it…

“Its been an amazing year, so much fun,” Kinvara says. “We never thought we would be photographing 60 of our friends naked around Leeds, Edinburgh and Newcastle.”

For more info, take a look at the girls’ Facebook page. This one’s going to be saucy.