Fancy a Bum?

A reputable gay cruising website has identified three of our uni buildings as hotspots.

You might think there’s little more to be found in a university than lecture halls and libraries, but new evidence suggests otherwise.

Leeds is officially rammed full of gay cruising hotspots, The Tab can reveal.

Cruisinggays.com – a reputable website dedicated to decoding the art of anonymous gay hookups – has identified the following university areas as the crème de la crème of cruising:

– The Parkinson Building

The Worsley Building

– The EC Stoner Building

For the uninitiated, The Tab refers you to Urban Dictionary’s definition:

The website identifies “cubicles but no glory holes (if someone would only be so nice…)” in the Parkinson Building, a particularly desirable location due to “no interruptions.”

All was quiet at the time of reporting

Meanwhile, in the EC Stoner Building, “there are two cubicles but no glory holes (so somebody could make some if handy in wood work lol).”

This reporter can confirm that at the time of writing, there are no ‘glory holes’ within these toilets.

The helpful website also advises fun seekers that it’s “also great to have fun in shower cubicle, but don’t forget to bring towel!”

We refer you, again, to Urban Dictionary:

Speaking to The Tab, second year psychology student Mark Albright remarked “I’d heard rumours that it had happened before in the past, but they do say there’s no smoke without fire”

“Regardless of sexual orientation, I don’t want people fucking in a toilet I’m using”

You’ve been warned. Next time you catch a stranger’s eye while hanging out in the Parkinson Building, it could lead to more than you imagined…