Style Stalker: Bigger than Barry’s Birthday Bash

Drunk and armed with a camera phone…

To celebrate their fifth anniversary last Tuesday, Bigger Than Barry returned to host a night at the popular house-head stomping ground Mint Club, featuring the likes of Dusky and Krystal Klear.

Naturally, these nocturnal party goers donned their best birthday gear, sporting vintage gym apparel, unnecessary winter headgear and durable make up that wouldn’t later succumb to drug induced sweats. In what seemed like a stroke of genius at the time, The Tab decided to document the night with the aid of a camera phone, snapping those who we thought looked the part. So here it is – a blow out of lycra, crop tops, ‘shit’ shirts and retro sport brands.

Here, these two gents keep it simple with their T-Shirts – we particularly liked the bleach effect Adidas top, well done to you sir!

These lovely ladies chose to wear matching black ensembles, a wise choice when trying to hide those unsightly beer stains. Note the all important disco pants, the staple look for any Mint girl.

Although normally we would judge Lizzy for forgetting to put on her trousers, she manages to pull off these oversized striped panties, making it just about acceptable to walk about with her cheeks out.

Andy and Greg caught The Tab’s eye with their respective ‘band’ and ‘sport logo’ tops, opting for a combination of comfort and style.

At the time, we thought this head to toe zebra ensemble was working for this lady, but on closer inspection…maybe not.

This twosome opted for colourful combos as opposed to boring ol’ black: we loved this lady’s chain necklace and Mehdy’s Fresh Prince shirt.

Flower Power! The Tab applauds this guy’s ‘shit’ shirt – however with the addition of the frames, it may be a little too Austin Powers.

Max clearly lives by the motto ‘life’s a catwalk’, striking his most fashionable pose for The Tab and working a minimal sweatshirt/T shirt combination, whilst also avoiding the threat of a Carlsberg being inserted in to his behind (hilarious).

These two chaps kept things a little smarter with the aid of their paisley and denim shirts – The Tab loved these two well dressed gentlemen.

We loved Hope’s facial piercings and red hair, which luckily matches the the dripping blood from her somewhat disturbing T-Shirt – its the little details that count!

And with that The Tab danced off into the night.