Leeds RAG Fashion Show

The Tab gives you a sneaky peek at what went down at the uni event of the year: the Leeds RAG Fashion Show

It was the event we had all been waiting for and last night when the annual Leeds RAG Fashion Show hit the Refectory it was with it’s most spectacular show yet.

Fantastic clothes -and some fantastic bodies– paraded down our very own catwalk to raise some serious dollar for RAG’s chosen charities: Candle Lighters and Wateraid. Expectations were running high and they certainly did not disappoint.

Always quick off the gun, The Tab gives you a peek at what went on so even if you didn’t get a ticket, you can at least pretend you did.

In keeping with the 7 deadly sins, the show kicked off with LSFS’s motif of Man’s Fall

Would you Adam and Eve it?

Front row fashionistas

Here come the brides

Clothing was kindly donated by sponsor Harvey Nicholas for the show

Something for the boys

And something for the girls

Audience ensembles

The decked out VIP lounge

Appetite whet yet? Because there’s more where this came from, including some guest appearances from several of our BNOC nomination allumni!

Keep with The Tab as we bring you the full run down of the event: with more on the fashion, more on the models and – of course – many, many more photos!

So well done RAG and stay tuned!

Photos: Rafi Spanks