BNOC Of The Year: Group Three

Now entering our 3rd week of hopefuls, The Tab asks you again to decide who is the ultimate BNOC

Update: Voting is now CLOSED. Amos Schonfield won this round and will be meeting four other BNOCs in the final

Another week gone, another set of contenders for your viewing pleasure as we creep towards the BNOC finals.

But first, the results from last week. An obscene 2,313 of you voted, which is more than some Union elections, and The Tab can now reveal who your winner was. With an electoral majority that’d make Robert Mugabe blush, Jack Bell stormed the polls to join James Munro in the finals as part of our famous four. In second place the lovely Florence Huntington-Whiteley and third came The Tab’s Richard Whalley.

Who will be next? Let’s see who is next on the line up this week:

Freddy Cook

Colossus of LSTV – and he’d be the first to tell you – Freddy Cook is the first member of our uni media giants vying for our title. With the powerful glare of the cameras behind him Freddy isn’t afraid to show his media might, and he’s hoping this fearless desire for glory will help him with the NaSTA awards he’s currently busy preparing for. Now thrust into the spotlight himself, can Freddy “The Conqueror” Cook win his most epic battle yet?

Federica

Snowrider’s wild child Federica is famous across facebook for her submission for the Val Thoren’s photo competition of her enjoying a very relaxing bubble bath. Known for her spy like smuggling skills, involving a large pot of Nutella – Federica has shown herself as a serious hold-no-barrs contender. Be warned, this girl means trouble.

Amos Schonfield

Head of music at LSR, at Leeds Uni it is Amos that rules the waves. Loved by LSR and regular DJ throughout the uni at Terrace, Old Bar and the Leeds annual SOS music festival it’s likely if you havent seen him – you have heard him. LSR may claim to be “The Sound of Students in Leeds” but is Amos our BNOC?

James Parker

Never one to miss a Tequila Thursday, James is as familiar on campus as he is with the bodyshot bar. Comparable to ER’s George Clooney – both for his status as doctor-in-training and with the ladies- you wouldn’t miss his routinely check-up. The question that’s on everyone’s minds though: is James as ready for the competition as he is for the weekend?

Lucy Snow

The Queen of the Press, Lucy Snow holds Leeds Student’s voice in her capable hands. The paper she edits may have more writers than it does active readers, but over 2,000 students backed her for the £16k job and her face appeared all over campus alongside her “There’s Snow Limit” campaign. However, it is to be seen whether or not this previous electoral glory will earn her victory.