Snowriders at it again

Snowriders doing what they do best. This time there’s even a prize up for grabs.

Fresh off the back of their recent Xmas trip to Mayrhofen, our good friends from Snowriders have come out with another set of snaps that are of the standard we’ve all come to expect from them.

The pictures are all entries into their photography competition, which showcases the highlights of their most recent outing and offers the winning photographer a free trip to Val Thorens – the destination-elect for their next excursion.

The Tab’s been offered an exclusive sneak-peek at the entries that make up the highlights and we thought it’d only be fair to share them with you.

The pictures range in style from artsy alpine shots to… well, it’s Snowriders, what do you think?

You can find our top five below, but for the full selection be sure to check out their gallery when the competition goes live tomorrow. The photo that ends up with the most likes will be crowned the winner.

The Val Thorens sign up goes live on 18 January at 12 noon. Click here for the facebook event.

Like The Tab on facebook and follow us on Twitter.