Law students: This solicitors firm in Lancs has won a top accolade this week

The firm are mentioned in Chambers and Partners

The solicitors firm Oglethorpe, Sturton & Gillibrand, who are based in Castle Park, have had their Agricultural Department listed in Chambers and Partners.have told the Lancaster Guardian that they are “over the moon” to have been awarded the accolade.

Chambers and Partners use case studies, recommendations from clients and testimonials to rank the world’s leading law firms. John Myers, Head of the Agricultural Department and Partner at the firm, is personally mentioned, a huge achievement.

The agricultural department is made up of four members, with John Myers leading, Avelina Wright, who is a Partner and is based in Kirkby Lonsdale, and solicitors Lara McIntosh and Michael Rutter.

The team are praised for “being efficient with communication”, along with providing “high levels of service” and for their “excellent depth of knowledge and experience”.

Mr Myers told the Lancaster Guardian: “The firm is really pleased to be recognised by Chambers and is keen to continue to strive to provide the best service we can to our clients.

“We would especially like to thank our clients for their continued support and loyalty, and we will continue our long standing history of helping the local farming community for many years to come.”

Cover image overlay via Lancaster Guardian

Related articles recommended by this writer: