Lancaster Arts Showcase in support of Barnardo’s charity

The event will include acts from many performing arts societies at Lancaster University

Lancaster University Barnardo’s society and Lancaster University Acapella Society are hosting a Lancaster Arts Showcase in support of the charity Barnardo’s on Friday 11th March.

The event will be in the Great Hall and start at 6 pm.

The showcase will include performances from Lancaster University Dance Society, Lancaster University Ballroom Dance Society, Lancaster Hip Hop, Lancaster University Ballet Society, LUSing, the University of Lancaster Music Society Clarinet Choir, Harry Magic, LU Magic and Circus, Lancaster University Bells, Lancaster University Swing, Lancaster University Indian Dance and the University of Lancaster Music Society Wind Quintet.

via @Lubarnardos Instagram

There will be a Showcase Raffle with prizes including a free pizza from Pizzetta Republic, free pizza vouchers from Sun Pizza, two large pizzas from Dominoes, One double meal deal and two single meal deals from Wibbly Wibbly Burger, coffee and tea hamper from Atkinsons worth over £50, a bowling session and jump rush voucher for Soul Bowl and a £20 voucher for The Deli.

The raffle is cash only.

Tickets to the showcase are a minimum price of £3.50 with further donations appreciated.

via @Lubarnardos Instagram

A Capella society told us: “The Lancaster Arts Showcase will be the first ever of it’s kind on Lancaster University Campus in – a collaborative performance involving every performing arts society on campus!! We look forward to it being a successful and fun night! We can’t wait for the future collaborations this seminal event will spark.”

The Co-Presidents of the Barnardo’s society, Kara Mills and Rebecca Glen, said that i’s going to be an amazing event and people should “bring their friends for a brilliant night of performances and prizes.”

The money is going a really valuable cause, Rebecca said: “The money is going to an amazing children’s charity where the money goes directly homeless and vulnerable children where it can make huge differences in the lives of many people.”

Buy your tickets for the Lancaster Arts Showcase here.

Related articles recommended by this writer