LUIFS to host The Lancaster Forum on 5th and 6th March

The flagship event is set to be one of the largest student-run conferences nationwide

The Lancaster University Investment and Finance Society (LUIFS) is set to host The Lancaster Forum on the 5th and 6th March.

It is set to be one of the largest student-run conferences in the country and the largest in the northwest. Hosted in the Management School, the event is the first of its kind at Lancaster University, and is suitable for all years and disciplines.

The conference will bring together over 200 delegates and will see 28 high profile speakers from the finance, technology, economics, and consulting industries deliver talks across the weekend on the opportunities and issues currently facing the financial landscape.

Tickets give the opportunity to “engage in 1-on-1 conversations and network with these industry experts” and “gain exclusive access to senior management (e.g. MDs and VPs) at industry-defining events.”

There will also be two keynote speakers, four panels and six presentations. LUIFS has described the event as “twenty regular society events in two days”.

The society said: “The Lancaster Forum will instil the most pressing issues such as sustainable finance, green investment, and inclusive growth to shape the minds of tomorrow. At the core of LUIFS, we believe educational, and networking opportunities should be available to all, bringing diversity and exclusivity to the fore of the forum.”

More information can be found on Instagram @theluifs and tickets can be purchased on the LUSU website

Related articles recommended by this writer

VOTE: Where is the best place to eat on campus?

LU Lithuanian society holds Ukraine protest in town

Lancaster University has released exam timetables