Quiz: How long you’d last on the Apprentice based on your Lancs student habits

If you don’t pitch ideas in your seminars, then you’d be out by week two

The Apprentice is back and what a series it’s been so far. If watching supposed successful businesspeople screw up basic teamwork tasks is your peak of entertainment, then we’re all in the same boat. Many of us watch the Apprentice every week and finish each episode saying we could do 10 times better. But could we really?

If the Apprentice was full of Lancs Uni students, how far would you get in the competition? Don’t say you’d get to the final if you only went to 40 per cent of your lectures last term… you can’t handle the boardroom if you weren’t there for most of the tasks. Would you really make it past half way if you never even make a packed lunch and end up getting a Spar meal deal everyday… what organisational skills are they?

We all dream of being smart enough to become Lord Sugar’s business partner, but if you’re not even the PM for your group presentation, could you handle the heat of leading a sub-team design a toothbrush logo?

Take our quiz to find out how far you’d actually get in the Apprentice based on your life as a Lancs student.

Related articles recommended by this writer: