Here’s which Disney universe you belong in depending on your Lancs college

If you’re in Grizedale you belong in Encanto, it’s just a fact

As everyone knows, we may not talk about Bruno, but at Lancaster, we certainly do talk about the colleges a lot! Encanto fever has swept the Internet, just as Frozen did when it first come out. This left us wondering: which Disney universe would each college belong in? Where would each one fit best?

County – The Little Mermaid

Those in County love nothing more than a good time, so a new place to explore, particularly an aquatic kingdom with treasures galore (be dinglehoppers or forks) and the fabulous outfits of the mermaids, you would fit right in here. The tunes in this film are some of the best in the Disney universe, and if you know a friend with good music taste, chances are they’re from County.

Bowland – Brave

With a logo that includes a bow and arrow, Bowland immediately conjures up images of the Scottish wilds. If anyone is riding through the forests, it’s those from Bowland. And the feasts in this movie aren’t all bad either. You would fit right in with Merida and her siblings, fighting bears and saving their family from the accidental curse she casts.

Furness – Tangled

Your logo is the mountains, and you’re always up for a bit of an adventure. Towers to climb down, flooding caves, horse chases – you would fit in perfectly with Flynn and Rapunzel. The mystery and drama of everything would appeal to you, as would the bar with the passageways in the floor – which looks a little like Trevs.

Fylde – Frozen

Everyone knows that Fylde equals sports. Hear us out, Frozen and snow sports! Skiing, snowboarding, the opportunities are endless. There could be such variety and chance to try new things, and meet some new troll friends in the process – it sounds idyllic.

Grizedale – Encanto

Anyone who has managed to watch Disney’s newest blockbuster knows that it is a nonstop party, so where better for you to live? The Grizedale townhouses definitely feel like one big community, much like the massive sentient house that the Madrigals live in, and I am sure you would all love a magical power of your own and a huge bedroom to come with it.

Pendle – Sleeping Beauty

I mean, we can’t really fault you guys. You’re cute, cuddly, innocent. You’ve certainly got one of the nicest places to study now that your bar has been all done up. You’ve definitely got that comfort watch, childhood memory kind of vibe going that we all live for. You would love to live in the cottage with the fairies, baking cakes and making dresses.

Graduate – Beauty and the Beast

Masters, PhDs, dissertations, research… you would probably benefit from the library that the Beast gifts to Belle so generously. Coupled with the fact that Mrs Potts would probably keep you supplied with tea whenever you asked, I feel like you would thrive here.

Lonsdale – Hercules

Lonsdale is up for literally anything, be it a marathon bar crawl, going out any night of the week, or more VKs than anyone should drink in a night. You would fit right in with the trails of Hercules and would probably charm the Muses whilst you were at it, before inviting Hades round for pres at yours.

Cartmel – Aladdin

One of the indisputable facts of campus is that Cartmel, with their superior ensuite accommodation, is fancy. It’s posh down there. I’m sure they would love to be living it up in a cave full of unlimited treasures, surrounded by all the gold you could want for the rest of your days. And the flying carpet would just be a bonus!

Did we get it right, or would your college hate the universe and the princess you’ve been put with? Or would you thrive there, even more so than you do in Lancs? We will never know, not until someone invents the technology to transport us into the world of animation (engineering department, we’re looking at you).

Related articles recommended by this writer: