QUIZ: Plan your festive season and we’ll tell you what college you should be in

Whether or not you have sprouts on your Christmas dinner tells us all we need to know

It’s week 10 of Michaelmas term, and we are officially well into the festive season at Lancaster. As we wind down towards the holidays, deadlines are at the forefront of people’s minds, alongside everyone’s Christmas plans before the end of term. Instead of putting countless hours in at the library, all anyone is really looking forward to is forcing your friends to take part in your Christmas traditions, attending winter balls, and experiencing all the festive events happening around Lancaster.

By now, everyone will have had the all-important debates on the most nostalgic Christmas film, and which Christmas songs are criminally overplayed in Sugar at the moment. Flats will have been divided over what to include in their Christmas dinner as they attempt to cook for eight people simultaneously in university accommodation, which needless to say is a disaster waiting to happen.

At Lancaster, college rivalry is often at the centre of many debates, so what better way to spend your time than discovering which college you really should be a part of? Are you a hard-working Furness student, or does your love of social events make you best suited to County? Take this quiz to find out!

Related articles recommended by this writer