Sultans to provide children with free school meals this half term

‘No child should go hungry this half term’

Sultans have decided to provide children with free school meals this October half term in order to prevent them from going hungry in response to the Government’s decision to deny children access to free school meals during the holidays.

Sultans told the Lancaster Tab: “No child should go hungry this half term. We’re proud to support Marcus Rashford’s campaign, and we’ll step in where the Government has stepped out.

“The government decided not to extend the meal voucher scheme so Sultan Experience will be offering free hot meals to any child from 12-2pm to support our community during the half term break.”

In order for the children to get this free meals, Sultans said: “[the children] will come in to Sultans with an adult and they’ll mention on the till that they are eligible for a free school meal and after that we’ll provide an option of Cheese burger meal, Chicken burger meal, Donner kebab meal and Garlic bread cheese.”

Sultans said: “Here, at Sultans we like to believe everyone is part of the family. We’re here for everyone no matter the situation!”

Sultans are providing these free school meals to children from “Monday 26th October till Friday 30th October.”