Breaking News

GLOW nightclub is now serving food as it reopens this Wednesday

GLOW will serve food to meet be able to reopen under new government requirements

Lancaster nightclub Glow has announced that it will reopen its doors on Wednesday the 21st October in accordance with government tier three lockdown guidelines.

The nightclub will serve food so that it can meet government requirements to open during a tier three lockdown. They announced on social media that “All table booking will now include a substantial meal”.

After an initial lockdown closure, the nightclub had previously been offering a table only, socially distanced drinks service since the 30th August and, as of 21st September, had been closing at 10pm, inline with the government enforced curfew. Masks have also been compulsory inside since the 24th September, immediately after it was made mandatory by the government.

After the tier three lockdown restrictions in Lancashire had been announced, the nightclub had promised on social media to start serving food in compliance with the new guidelines. This has been fulfilled.

All entry is ticketed and tables of two, four and six are available. The new menu includes margarita, pepperoni and BBQ chicken pizza as well as a selection of sides. The tickets available pay for entry with a table and a selection of pizza and sides.