Vote now for Lancaster’s most notorious BNOC 2020: Semi-final

The time has come

The votes are in and we are now down to the top four! Across all four heats, you have been voting for who you think deserves the crown for Lancaster’s most notorious BNOC 2020. We asked our semi-finalists some questions to see whether they are truly BNOC material, to try to win over your votes to go through to the grand final. However only two BNOCs can make it through to the final, so who will it be?

Tinashe Shonhiwaa

As the winner of heat one did not reply to our messages, we move to second place. Tinashe came in second place in the first heat but is still a worthy contestant.

1. How do you feel about making it to the semi-final? “I feel pretty lucky tbh it’s mad like I’m a fresher and that but ya boi still made it!”

2. Why do you think you deserve to make it to the final? “I probs deserve it just for the dance moves I’ve been busting out since term one and for my Duck Documentary on Sultan’s story! People still call me the black David Attenborough.”

3. What would you like to say to your opponents? “My dear opponents, let me win or else it’s beef! Nah for real tho good luck to you all! You gonna need it ;)”

Rachel Campbell

In heat two, Rachel won by only four more votes than second place, yet still a worthy contender and iconic BNOC.

1. How do you feel about making it to the semi-final? “Honestly, I can’t believe that I was even nominated, so making it to the semifinals is awesome!”

2. Why do you think you deserve to make it to the final? “I would love to make it to the finals as it would make my housemates proud and also my boyfriend can finally say he’s dating an official BNOC!”

3. What would you like to say to your opponents? “Who are my opponents? Just kidding – it’s been great to meet new people during this competition so best of luck!”

Konstantinos Tsagkaris

The fashion icon Konstantinos was the winner of the third heat, landing himself a place in the semi-final.

1. How do you feel about making it to the semi-final? “Very flattered fandom support is strong.”

2. Why do you think you deserve to make it to the final? “I deserve to make it to the final because I am the people’s choice.”

3. What would you like to say to your opponents? “Beware because you ain’t got nothing on me (insert sassy emoji)”

Amy Merchant

Then last but not least, Amy won the most votes in heat four, granting her the fourth and final place in the semi-finals.

1. How do you feel about making it to the semi-final? “I am quite glad I at least made the semi-final, as it would be a bit embarrassing if I didn’t considering I’ve just won an FTO position.”

2. Why do you think you deserve to make it to the final? “I think I deserve to win because I’m the person that really loves Lancs uni. Like a lot. My friends say I’ll never be able to leave the uni and that I’ll be stuck here forever. They also joke that it takes me forever to make my way down the Spine because I’m always chatting the ears off of people, so maybe that too makes me a BNOC.”

3. What would you like to say to your opponents? “I’d like to wish my opponents the best of luck in this epic battle for the like-changing status of Lancaster’s most notorious BNOC. May the best person win.”

So there you have it, all four semi-finalists have fought for your vote. So now all you have to do is place your vote and cross your fingers that your favourite BNOC makes it to the final round. Vote below for who you think deserves the title of Lancaster’s most notorious BNOC 2020!