Lancs most notorious BNOC: Heat 2

The noms are in x

Hide Images

It's time to vote in the second heat of Lancaster's most notorious BNOC. The questions asked to each successful nominee are:

1) What is it that makes you such a BNOC?

2) What three words would your friends use to describe you?

3) What's your most notorious moment?

Justin Mahone

What is it that makes you such a BNOC? Probably going out looking like a tramp each day and spamming overheard.

Which three words would your friends use to describe you? Helpful (and an) utter laugh.

What's your most notorious moment? Running and somehow winning comms and media officer against RON.

Justin Mahone

Amy Merchant

What is it that makes you such a BNOC? The main reason is probably because I'm County President. I asked my friends this question and they said I'm a BNOC because it takes me 20 minutes just to walk down the spine.

Which three words would your friends use to describe you? I also consulted with my friends on this. They said 'bad ass bitch x'.

What's your most notorious moment? Participating in a group strip at Pendle Extrav, iconic x

Amy Merchant

George Nuttall

What is it that makes you a BNOC? Erm I dunno I guess cause I won LUSU president and am Lancaster's second hottest single (scientifically proven by The Tab).

Which three words would your friends use to describe you? Having created a poll in a group chat it was decided I can be summed up as 'Ginger, County, JCR'. I think that sums me up.

What's your most notorious moment? Notorious moment has gotta be sticking up a load of posters around campus the day before Roses last year advertising the shocking state of the mental health's facilities and counselling services at the uni. Then getting called into meetings with the college Deanery and LUSU about them after the uni took them all down at 6am in the morning.

George Nuttall

Time to vote!