Deliveroo is coming to Lancaster

IT’S FINALLY HERE!

Food lovers of the North West rejoice, for come Wednesday the 23rd of November gone will be the days of pilgrimage for sustenance.

Local restaurant delivery service Deliveroo is going to set up shop here in Lancaster later this month.

For those who don’t know, Deliveroo aims to bring food from local restaurants, who may not usually deliver, to everyone’s home (Not to campus though, I’m afraid), and does so incredibly quickly. The company holds unique relationships with hundreds of restaurant businesses nationwide and many top quality independent food suppliers, so the service is both efficient and unique. They also deliver alcohol too.

The ordering process is simple and can be accessed both via app or website: Enter your postcode on the homepage and a selection of Lancaster restaurants to order from, in your vicinity, will appear. Add your address and card payment details and it’s done!

It’s a lot more convenient than walking to get your food in the rain.

Deliveroo Lancaster launches on Wednesday the 23rd of November, so keep your eyes peeled and your bellies a-rumbling.