Witch fancy dresses are the most BOO-tiful?

Sexy nurses need to sort their lives out

The streets of Lancaster will be crawling with monsters and mayhem, again. A Nightmare on South Ave., Harry Potter Weekend at Mojo, and the infamous Sugar – fancy dress required – are all geared up for a big weekend out to celebrate Halloween!

This weekend is guaranteed to leave many in bed late Sunday. So, to help any last minute shoppers, students of Lancaster revealed what they thought were the tackiest and the best fancy dresses for this year.

Romario Dhaliwal, 19, Marketing

“Tackiest Halloween costume has to be the ‘no effort’ devil, with his horns and shite plastic prongs. Best is cardboard transformer, easy to make and always an autobot always gets a good reception.”

Ho Yeung, 19, Psychology

“Tacky – pumpkin. Best – mummy!”

Loana Onu, 21, International Law

“Tacky – zombies! Best – That’s a hard one, maybe a black widow spider.”

Antonia Kovacheva, 19, Business Studies

“Tacky would be most girls when they’re nurses. Zombie costumes are better, but I’m not celebrating this event.”

Kiera Perez, 19, Marketing

“The tackiest is definitely a sexy nurse. The coolest I would have to say a voodoo doll cause that’s what I’m going as!”

Chelsea Mallinson, 20, Natural Science

“Worst would definitely be a pumpkin. Best…I would say someone who goes all out with good make-up and looks really spooky.”

Audrey Le Lan, 23, Psychology

“The tacky one for me is the nurse or zombie. The best is puns or home made costumes.”