Best night out in Lancaster: We have your winner

Pink and perfect

We gave you all the options: the big clubs, the smaller bars, the expensive, the cheap… all were given a chance in the ring.

Over 1,034 of you answered our call to choose the best night out in Lancaster. Now the votes are in and we have your champion: Hustle.

Voted by you!

Clad in pink and playing all your favourite pop tunes, Hustle has surged on through the competition and proved to be your late-night knight in shining armour with a whopping 23 per cent of the votes.

An absolute legend with the students and always there for you with drinks offers, outrageous themes and a lively atmosphere (even on those quiet days), you’d be doing something wrong if you didn’t leave hot, sweaty and happy.

Psychology fresher Kascha Visagie was happy with the result. She said: “I think it’s the best place for students once you get used to the scent.”

You just can’t let it go!

We got in touch with Hustle to tell them the good news. A representative told us: “Thank you to all the customers who keep Hustle what it is.

“We know we’re a bit of a guilty pleasure for a lot of people, all we want to do is create fun, interesting and safe nights for everyone, and whilst there is still demand for that, Hustle shall continue to provide.”

But Hustle stayed humble, adding: “Shout out to all the other bars across Lancaster, whose management and staff work tirelessly through the days and nights to provide the city with a thriving, diverse night life.”

The battle certainly wasn’t a clean one: the keen runners-up were the Sugarhouse and Glow Rooms each with a clean 22 per cent with Hustle beating them to the post by a mere 1 per cent.

Castle-raves were also popular with A-Wing receiving a warm reception at 15 per cent of the votes.

It was a close one…

Apothecary, Elements and Revolution chased the tail of the major runners, but still raked well in the percentages – there seems to be something for everyone.

When you next go on a night out, just remember the inspiring words of your worthy victors: “Keep Hustling.”

Picture credits – The Lancaster Photographer.