BNOC of the year 2015: The winner

You’ve chosen your winner

Berry BNOC Grizedale Josh Lancaster uni

Hundreds of you came out to vote through Round 1, Round 2 and the Final. After weeks of voting, we finally have our BNOC of the Year 2015: Josh Berry.

Josh with one of his adoring fans

Josh with one of his adoring fans

A whopping 73 per cent of you voted for Josh, leaving Sammi Cham in the dust with a mere 27 per cent of the votes in the final round.

Josh was ecstatic with the results. He said: “I’m literally never going to hear the end of this.” You’re right Josh, go add this to your CV.

Josh is an award winning bartender and is the first at Lancaster to be given the TUCO bronze award. His award winning cocktails have led to his face being plastered all over Grizedale Bar and being forever known as “the guy in the Grizedale bar”.

22487_10153784362884554_1074439364276098980_n-540x720

Our BNOC was humble in his acceptance speech.

He said: “I would like to thank my many fans and minions for this glorious achievement. You can rest assured that you’ve ‘Picked the right Berry’ and that I will be a fair and wise BNOC.”

Josh will be around for photos and autographs in Grizedale Bar so be sure to go and meet a true celebrity.

Hunk of a man

Hunk of a man

Our winner added: “For all other media requests, please contact my agent.”