New world rankings shows Lancaster 131st most international uni

We’re still not as good as York though

Lancaster Ranking The Times University World

The Times Higher Education have just released their most international university rankings and Lancaster has been put at 131st.

Lancaster University has jumped 14 places since 2012, mainly due to its international outlook score increasing from 76 to 84/100 and its industry income from 33 to 34.

Moving up the world rankings, Lancaster has jumped above Leeds and managed to stay ahead of Birmingham too.

Politics and International Relations third year Jeriel Bacani is originally from the Philippines.

Jeriel said: “Life at Lancaster is diverse and life on campus is an environment I’ve loved from the first day I started. Whether international or local, I’ve been very fortunate to learn from and meet so many friends from all backgrounds and be a part of such a rich, multi-cultural student community.”

Anitha Jayamurugan, a Law second year from Chennai, said: “Lancaster has so many opportunities such as being involved in societies, learning new languages and part-time work.”

International officer of Cartmel, Anouck Sauer, said: “The cultural gap between natives and immigrants can be quite significant and in my role I hope to raise awareness of problems internationals may face.”