Kingston’s got Talent.

The Tab takes on seven of Kingston’s famous film and TV locations

Harry Potter Kingston Hill made in chelsea Miranda Poirot Silent Witness

Kingston and the surrounding areas have played host to a random selection of films and TV shows, so naturally The Tab decided to visit some of these locations, and create our own adaptations…

Location: Hampton Court Palace Golf Club

TV Show: Made In Chelsea  – Jamie took Louise to play golf on their first date, at Hampton Court. He also wore a ridiculous trouser-sock combo. So ‘rah’ it hurts.

Yar

Yar

Location: Kingston Market Square

TV Show: Miranda – Miranda got caught in the infamous fountains in the Market square.

Soggy Scenes

Soggy Scenes

Location: Cambridge Estate

TV Show: The Bill – where better to film casual crime than on the Cambridge Estate, where one student said he’s been offered drugs on several occasions.

Naughty

Naughty

Location: Surbiton Train Station

Film: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – the iconic moment when Harry’s tries to chat up a fit girl in a cafe and Dumbledore gets in the way at our very own Surbiton station.

I wouldn't touch it Harry

I wouldn’t touch it Harry

Location: Kingston Hill Campus

TV Show: Silent Witness – Kingston Hill was chosen as the campus to film a crazy gunman shooting as many students as possible in one hauting episode.

Definitely Dead

Definitely Dead

Location: Kingston Market Square

Advert: Morrisons – Two birds with one stone: Freddie Flintoff AND Bruce Forsyth teamed up in Kingston market for a Morrissons Christmas ad.

Guess Who

Guess Who

Location: Surrey County Hall

TV Show: Poirot – Agatha Christie’s detective hung out at the Kingston County Hall where apparently there’s some fake courtrooms…

Brother From Another Mother

Brother From Another Mother