Image may contain: Handwriting, Person, Human, Label, Text

Stop what you’re doing: London Wagamama’s is giving out free dishes this week!

Free food at Wagamama’s???

London's a great city – As great as the city is, it’s also tough on a students wallet.

So two words can be used to sum up any university student’s dream: free food. It’s hard to come by, and even when it is, what are the chances it’s delicious?

This week, however, Wagamama is giving away just that.

The Wagamama’s Noodle Lab is launching a new menu on February 5th, inspired by the street-food of Japan.

In anticipation of this, they’re giving away free dishes in their Soho venue, located at Noodle Lab, 81 Dean St, Soho, London, W1D3SW.

All you have to do to enjoy the exclusive dishes is show up at Noodle Lab anytime between 12–2 pm on Tuesday, February 4th.

There three new dishes up for sampling include wok-fried BBQ vegan corn ‘ribs’, tori kara age, a panko-coated Japanese fried chicken dish, and vegan matcha bao-nut, a bao doughnut with vegan matcha ice-cream.

Speaking of the new trial menu, Wagamama Executive Chef Steven Mangleshot said: “This is one of our biggest and most exciting Noodle Lab launches yet.

"Featuring fresh plant-based innovation, our version of a Japanese classic and an iconic vegan dessert, we want to transport people to the food markets of Tokyo. It’s street food, with soul.”

The new menu is part of Wagamama’s commitment to innovation and vegan lifestyles. after they introduced the world’s first vegan egg, and a vegan version of the Chicken Katsu Curry dubbed the Vegatsu.

The full menu available from 5th February onwards includes the many more dishes, like vegan kinoko donburi and pulled lamb mokutan soba.

Need we say more? Head down to Wagamama’s Noodle bar in Soho for some free, incredible soul food to sink your teeth into.