Image may contain: Display, Screen, Monitor, Electronics, Text, Crowd, Paper, Flyer, Poster, Brochure, Advertisement, Person, Human

Someone has been posting Alex Jones conspiracy theories all over King’s

It’s yet unclear whether they are an official society

Today a number of posters have been pinned up across the Strand building stating Alex Jones conspiracy theories.

Each poster has a different conspiracy theory written on it as well as a link to kclconspiracy.com at the bottom.

One of them read his conspiracy theory “Is Hillary Clinton Running a Child Sex Ring from a Washington Pizza Restaurant?”

Alex Jones is an American radio show host who is renowned as a far-right conspiracy theorist. He runs a website InfoWars which discusses different conspiracy theories and fake news stories.

Jones had a Youtube channel connected to his InfoWars sight, however, this was removed in 2018 and again in 2019 after a brief revival after publishing videos relating to conspiracies relating to school shootings.

The link leads to a WordPress site titled King’s College Conspiracy Society, with links to a Google form to join the society and a Facebook page.

The page also links to tickets for an event supposedly taking place on 7 November, “Jet Fuel Can’t Melt Steel Beams: Inconsistencies in the 9/11 narrative”.

"Exact lecture theatre to be confirmed soon (we have applied to get a larger capacity lecture theatre due to demand)," the Eventbrite page reads. "See you soon and bring your tinfoil hats!"

It is yet unclear whether or not the society is officially registered with KCLSU.

If you know anything about this society please contact The Tab King's Facebook page.