Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

The King’s Snowsports ex-Vice President and English grad has been killed in a hit-and-run accident in South London

The driver is yet to be found

A King's College London graduate has died in a tragic hit-and-run collision in Stockwell this week, as reported last night by The Evening Standard.

Yolanda Moore, who graduated last year with a 2:1 in English Literature, was crossing the road on her way home from a night out with her boyfriend.

A blue Mercedes C-Class travelling at 90mph in a 30mph zone collided with the King's graduate whilst she was crossing the road, sending her 20ft into the air. She was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.

The car has since been found abandoned, but the driver is yet to be found.

Yolanda, or 'Landy' to her friends, was Vice President of King's College Snowsports Club, and an unmissable member of her graduating class at uni.

Image may contain: Headband, Hat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

She had just spent a year travelling and working as a skiing instructor at Treble Cone Ski in New Zealand, and a nanny/bartender in Australia.

She was also close with UK snowsports brand AfterJam, who wrote a moving tribute on their Facebook page.

This post comes with a seriously heavy heart. The beauty that is Yolanda Moore tragically passed away in a road…

Posted by AfterJam Collective on Monday, August 6, 2018

Her father, businessman Wayne Moore, told the Evening Standard: "Our only child was beautiful, talented, kind and truly amazing in every way. We are devastated beyond belief as are so many others. She brought joy to everyone she touched."

Her family, in a statement online, said: "We are all utterly heartbroken at the loss of our beautiful, funny, one-of-a-kind friend. She will be sorely missed from all parts of the world as someone that made time for everyone at the table. She was our international storyteller. She spoke of tales that told us about ourselves in ways we didn’t even know or could remember."

Police have appealed for the driver to turn themselves in, and have asked for anyone with information to call 020 8285 1574 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.