Here are all the Valentine’s cards every student at King’s wants to get from their admirers

These cover every romantic scenario at King’s and you should definitely send your Valentine one

Hide Images

If you're hoping to send your Valentine into a frenzy of uncomfortable laughter, seduce them with memes, or hear them sigh and groan at these disgustingly accurate KCL Valentines cards, then this comprehensive collection should suffice. If you don't have (or want) a Valentine, then appreciate the irony, and send one to your closest "friend".

1. Strand Campus

Arts and humanities lovers, you know what to do.

2. The Underground

Have you been weight TRAINing (HA get it)?

3. The Mascot

Rawr is also 'I love you' in dinosaur.

4. Pret

Nothing says 'treat yo girl' like 99p filter coffee.

5. Waterloo?

Ah, a romantic poem, I love it.

6. The cyclist

It's the winky face that makes it.

7. Somerset House

Groan – but sometimes dad jokes can be a turn on.

8. The VWB

Hopefully it's not just the English students who get this one – they literally put her IN A BOX!!??

9. Guy's Bar

You could meet your future partner, or just order some curly fries?

10. Bush House

Or don't, whatever makes you happy – you do you!

11. The Library

Okay first of all, this pun is embarassing, secondly, does anyone really enjoy waking up next to someone else's breath?

12. Lecture Capture

An oldie but a goldie.

13. Every KCL staircase, ever

Alright this is a bit tenuous but it truthfully is from the Bush House staircase – the 'Dry riser outlet' fire warning confirms it, and makes it lit…

14. Controversial Big Finale…

Don't miss out on your strikingly beautiful Valentine, miss out on your lectures instead

So that completes the list of King's College London Valentines! Now go make your move on that person of your dreams (or memes).