Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Poster, Collage, Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

Competition time: we’re taking nominations for London’s smallest box room

Space is soooo overrated

We all know that people who take the box room are the unsung heroes of Britain, so its time to finally give these small room dwellers the recognition they deserve.

London is notoriously terrible for its extortionate rent prices on unbelievably tiny rooms, and we're on the hunt to find the smallest of the small. If you or anyone you know is currently residing in a room that makes Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs look like a palace, we want to hear from you.

We're hoping that King's students especially, bound to central London by desirable proximity to uni, will be able to provide some absolute gems.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Is it as small as your room in halls??

To nominate, send us a pic of you in your box room and a picture of the funniest thing about your box room to The Tab King's Facebook page, or send an email to [email protected].

The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 13th February and the prettiest smallest box room wins a prize so this is a great use of your time.

Just try not to cry when you remember how much your hovel costs per month.