A mature King’s medical student has been found guilty of sexual assault and is on the Sex Offender’s Register for five years

He repeatedly grabbed his date’s boobs during sex causing severe bruising

Recent reports have now released that a mature King's medical student, Philip Queree, 37, has been placed on the sex offenders list after leaving severe bruises on his dates' breasts during sex.

Queree is a mature student in his third year at King's, studying medicine. He first met his date (unnamed for legal reasons) during August last year, and went on dates exclusively. Press have now revealed that his dinner date was at the date's flat in Jersey on August 19th last year, and sex was consented to afterwards. In court the 'excessive force' named as indecent assault involved pulling her hair too tightly and bruises that stayed for weeks, after she repeated "no" to both of these actions.

Philip Queree (Credit: The Sun)

Philip Queree (Credit: The Sun)

According to The Daily Mail, Queree admitted in his police interview that both him and his date "were both excited as it was their first sexual encounter, and the woman appeared to be enjoying herself."

However in the written ruling, the Magistrate in charge of this case Bridget Shaw has said that "he was untruthful when he said she had not complained to him and asked him to stop touching her breasts… and that they had parted on good terms."

Philip Queree (Credit: The Sun)

Philip Queree (Credit: The Sun)

Last month the court convicted Queree to be placed on the sex offender's register for five years, 180 hours of community service and £2,000 for prosecution costs.