May’s premiership so far -analysed by David Brent

The most comical premiership in recent history analysed by the infamous Wernham Hogg branch manager from Slough

Leader of the Tories

The Leadsome demolition no doubt did wonders for the Maybot's ego back in July last year, but did her Party genuinely believe they had a new-age Thatcher, or did they not foresee the truth behind the snaky, poundshop Merkel they had just elected to lead them into a new Labour-sinking era?

Either way, she was happy to take charge of the country.

Legit footage of British feminists at hearing the news

NHS

The cuts, cuts and more cuts May has been trimming from the NHS has left it a skeleton of its former self, little did she know the real weight loss was to be suffered by the nurses who can no longer afford to feed themselves.

Because after all, nurses belong to the many, and May to the few… that's quite a nice slogan actually, someone should write that down.

NHS staff need to eat as well, Theresa…

We needed that side glance

We needed that side glance

The 2017 General Election

Maybot tried to override her default settings of 0-emotion during the 2017 GE campaign, otherwise known as "Mission Extinct Labour For Good, No, We Really Mean It This Time", but instead was as awkward as a socially inept grandma trying to get enough other socially inept pensioners to vote for her by persuading them to pay more for their own care…

MOOD.

MOOD.

Trump to Mump? Check!

That's right, the 'special' relationship between May and Trump is more than diplomatic or to do with trade, we all know they're trading things slightly more personal than weapons and car parts. The fact May has defied her Cabinet, her Party, the House, the Speaker, the London Mayor and 1.8 million members of the public by calling for a US President state visit, there might just be a slight romance to it all… Kind of like a boring, weird, and slightly repulsive Romeo and Juliet.

Fruity..

Fruity..

BREXIT

The mother of all headlines. May has been accused of not having a plan, being okay without a plan, and instead spending time planning on how to plan the planned sinking of Labour, whilst also having no plan in case no deal is made.

The only real organisation has been the bunking of Johnson, Davis and Fox at Chevening House in the first Cabinet formation last year in an attempt to merge The Three Brexiteers into a single, xenophobic, establishment hate pie. I really hope there's a secret plan.

Accurate representation of Britain in Brussels.