Bongo’s Bingo is launching a new residency in Clapham

Who’s ready for Jonny Bongo?

Bongo’s Bingo is coming to London for a permanent residence in Clapham Grand launching from Friday 24th February.

The game has been a sell-out throughout last year in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Birmingham and Glasgow and for the first time it will debuting in London.

Bingo-goers can expect a night full of raving and dancing on the tables, where letting loose is pretty much compulsory.

Prizes for getting a row or a full house can be anywhere between a Henry Hoover to big cash prizes. So if you’re needing a bit of extra cash to top up your student loan, this could be the night for you!

High-profile guests from David Hasselhoff, 5ive, S Club 7 to The Vengaboys have taken centre stage at select special events across the UK and there is even more exciting developments in the works for 2017.

World Record holder for the biggest ever pub quiz (so we’re in good hands) Jonny Bongo will be heading each evening, calling out the numbers and playing the tunes.

Organiser Joshua Burke explains: “We are incredibly happy to finally bring Bongo’s Bingo to London at the Clapham Grand.

“We’ve found a great home for us and look forward to our residency there.

“2017 has started amazingly well, with our shows continuing to sell out across the UK, and we all can’t wait to get started here at the end of February – Jonny is chomping at the bit!”

Bongo’s Bingo will return on Friday March 24th to Clapham Grand, further dates to be announced soon.

For more info, click here