There is a semi-naked man walking around Waterloo campus

Does he ever get cold?

bnoc campus famous hero KCL man mystery myth naked nudity waterloo

As the nights grow longer and colder, we’re starting to dig out our winter coats and wrap up. But one Waterloo resident doesn’t seem to feel the cold.

The Waterloo naked man scorns a jacket, often seen walking the streets of Waterloo clad in little more than a pair of stripy shorts, socks and trainers.

He never forgets his hat though. Sporting a red cap with the word ‘KING’ printed across the front, he’s becoming something of a mascot for King’s College.

Snapchat famous

The Tab spoke exlcusively to a few students who have often sighted Waterloo’s famous resident.

Jenny, a second year English Student, said: “I saw him a lot last year, when I was living in Stamford street.

“I’m used to seeing strange stuff happening in London, so when I first saw him I wasn’t that surprised. I had to remind myself that that isn’t normal.

“He seemed a bit out of it, but looking back on it I don’t think he was. His confidence was actually quite refreshing.’

Sammy, also a second year English student, said: “I remember seeing this man and thinking, ‘Buddy, how are you not cold?’ It was March.”

He is often seen walking past the underpass at Waterloo Bridge

Another student also told us that he usually sees him about once a week around Nando’s near the Franklin Wilkins building.

Even the security guard for King’s has seen him around four or five times, though not since last week.

Waterloo Legend

Has he gone into hibernation for winter? Has the cold finally got to him?

If you have any info on the Waterloo naked man, email us at [email protected]