Which Game of Thrones region is your halls?

Hodor hodor hodor

With season five closer than ever, other than spending most of your days praying to the Lord of Light George lives to finish the series, it’s doubtful you’ve considered just how similar your halls are to the regions of Westeros.

However by the grace of the Old Gods and the New, The Tab has done it for you.

The North / Hampstead

The long-suffering people of Hampstead surely sympathise with the plight of their cousins in the North; being so far removed from the rest of functioning society.

The dire wolves are replaced by dire commutes which have hardened the residents in comparison to softie southerners and their 10 minute bus rides to campus.

The Westerlands/ Moonraker

The Westerlands are scattered with gold mines which bear riches to the wealthiest family in Westeros, the Lannisters.

Despite lacking gold mines, the people of Moonraker make do with mining Daddy’s wallet to afford their lavish lodgings and that air of superiority that only money can buy.

The Iron Islands/ Wolfson House

After their betrayal in the great war, the Iron Islands haven’t had an easy time, having to contend with infertile soil and bracing seas.

What the poor people of Wolfson House did to deserve their bland, punishing conditions remains a mystery.

Dorne / Champion Hill

Champion Hill and Dorne make a fine pair, because as lovely as they both sound, no one has the tiniest clue where both of them are.

Tucked away ‘somewhere down there’ ambassadors of their region will occasionally make the arduous journey in to the mainland, but where they come from remains an exotic mystery.

The Reach / Iris Brook & Orchard Lisle

Iris Brook & Orchard Lisle, with their newly refurbished accommodations, are blessed in their to the resemblance the beautiful and fertile region that is The Reach.

Beyond the Wall / Intercollegiate

Current building work has made the site evermore akin to the wasteland beyond the wall.

A savage and depraved mix of people dwell in these parts, the few KCL students swamped by UCL white walkers, LSE cannibals, and that odd Imperial student who only comes out his room to sacrifice a newborn.

The Vale of Arryyn / Julian Markham

The Vale of Arryn, a vast mountainous region whose nobility is only matched by the hordes of blood-thirsty savages that surround it.

Though its defences have held thus far, Julian Markham shares a similar fate, being encircled by the inhabitants of the notorious no-mans-land that is Elephant & Castle.

Riverlands / Great Dover Street

The Riverlands earth has been witness to many a ferocious battle taking place over its luscious landscape.

Great Dover Street, being a short walk away from Guy’s Campus, must also have seen its fair share of carnage as the medics bear arms and lay waste to the SU.

The Crownlands / Stamford Street Apartments

Home to King’s Landing and the ever-pursued Iron Throne. Stamford Street’s strategic position has elevated it to the seat of power in our respective Westeros.

Who knows what dastardly deeds and Machiavellian maneuvering goes on behind those closed doors.