Freshers’ weather forecast: Distinctly average with no rain

Brollies away, freshers!

The weather for the upcoming Freshers’ Week is particularly average – other than the fact that it unlikely to rain.

All five week days will maintain a temperature ranging from 17 to 22 degrees, and with some sun, though not much, and some wind, but nothing unusual, the only thing out of the ordinary is that it looks to be staying dry for the week. This will leave new KCL students no reason not to get out and explore the city – though leave the sunglasses at home kids, summer is over.

It probably won’t be this sunny

The fairly warm September weather will mean that if you’re planning on going to the actual Freshers’ Fair at the Barbican, then taking a coat or heavy jacket will only become a nuisance as you carry around those bags and handouts that will undoubtedly fill your bin once you get home.

Finally, although sunset this week is just after 19:00 signalling the inevitable coming of winter, night time cloud coverage will keep the night time temperature from dropping below 16 degrees. Coats and jackets are therefore far from necessary on a night out.