What to wear on NYE

Dress to impress with The Tab’s guide to turning heads on NYE.

It’s one of the biggest nights of the year, but your choice of outfit is an even bigger deal. We’re here to help ease the pre-party stress – here’s four looks you should think about wearing this NYE.

Tartan

Try tartan: this stunning midi-length tartan bodycon will certainly help you make an entranced in this eye catching number. This one, from River Island is paired with some black strappy wedges from New Look

Bright shorts

Kamilah shows us it’s not all about the dress, looking striking in a pair of hot pink fitted high-waisted shorts and an ivory bralet. Black shoe boots and a gold spiky necklace give this outfit even more edge, so if you’re not really a dress-up-fancy kind of girl, don’t worry, you can still rock an awesome look for New Year’s.

The LBD

Priyanka looks both adorable and gorgeous in this too-cute peplum dress. Keep things simple and classic: black is most definitely not boring. River Island is great for a bargain party dress, so any ladies out there fretting about what to wear – take note. Match with black heels but add a splash of colour with nails and . And a statement necklace is essential with a black dress to add some NYE sparkle. Topshop is your best place to pick one up!

Floor length

Length seems to be key in creating a glamorous look, and this stunner is from Forever Unique. And this maxi is a blue-velvet bodycon but morphs into black chiffon. The one-shouldered style and chiffon panel in the middle keep this dress on trend. Although they can’t be seen, Nicole has kept it simple with black heels and also a black clutch. As she’s kept her neckline simple, a pair of shimmering earrings draws attention to her eyes but keeps the main focus on her dress.