Exeter Undergrad Crowned UK’s Horniest Student

Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been named the UK’s horniest student.

Having entered into Shag at Uni‘s nationwide competition, Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student at Exeter Uni, has been crowned the UK’s horniest student.

Beating off hundreds of applicants to win the title, Desaine, 20, has won £500 cash, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, a crate of alcohol and a year’s supply of condoms.

Elina posing for Shag at Uni

According to Shag at Uni, Desaine was “ecstatic” when she was told she had won, describing it as “her proudest achievement to date.”

“I entered the competition after my friend saw it advertised by Shag at Uni online,” she said. “He told me that I was perfect for it as I have a huge reputation on campus for letting my hair down and having fun. Everyone should act like me!”

Elina and a bunch (faceless) of blokes

Quoted from Shag at Uni’s Facebook page, here is her winning entry for the competition:

Tom Thurlow, unapologetic creator of the seedy Shag at Uni site, said: “As soon as I saw Elina’s entry I knew we had a particularly wild girl on our hands. I love the fact she uses her position in the computer science club to have sex in the computer room.

Elina at the University of Exeter. Luckily, no computers in sight

“She even told me how the computer science club is perfect because it’s full of guys! After meeting with Elina personally I am 100% confident I have found the horniest student in the country.”

Whilst at University of Exeter, Elina claims to have slept with sixteen different men – the older the better.

Elina’s list: ‘Marine Guy,’ ‘3rd year’ and ‘Penny C guy,’ to name a few

“At Exeter we have this thing called ‘sharking,’ she says, “where older students prey on first year students and coax them into bed. I was sharked on three times in my first year and loved it!

“Older guys are much more experienced in the bedroom and definitely have more confidence. However, now that I’m a third year I’m definitely trying my hand at sharking and it’s a lot of fun!”

Has that hat been used in the bedroom, Elina?

Desaine, who refers to herself as ‘Slutvian,’ moved to the UK from Latvia aged six. She has also nicknamed her university ‘Sexeter’.

To ensure she can have sex whenever she wants whilst at Exeter, Desaine told Shag at Uni that she currently has five or six sexual partners.

Elina bares and shares all

Quoted on MailOnline, a University of Exeter spokesperson said: “We certainly don’t condone this sort of behaviour but our main concern at this time is for the student and the impact this may have on her over the long term.”