Sankeys is coming to Kent

Opening party on April 1st

Originating in Manchester, every live act and DJ worth their salt has played Sankeys. From The Chemical Brothers to Daft Punk, Danny Tenaglia to Todd Terry. It is renowned around the world as an uncompromising club that books underground acts and has a great attention to detail when it comes to light, sound and production.

Following their nightlife campaign #DoYouWannaSankeys to bring new clubbing venues and event series to towns and cities across the UK, it has been confirmed that planning is underway to build and open a Sankeys in Kent, where some of the highest voting figures were gained.

The aim of the campaign was to bring an exciting club to areas of the UK that needed it most, and to inject those cities with some fresh underground musical innovation.

Say the club of any cities they set up in, “our hope is that this will inspire new parties, producers, labels and clubs and have an effect which will butterfly for years to come.”

It means you can expect the same great programming, top sound systems and attention to detail that has made this brand so successful and promises to be a real asset for the people in that area for many years to come.

Next up is Kent, where an opening party for the new Sankeys there is set in the diary for April 1st.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Kent The Tab Kent News