Imperial medics release impressive Taylor Swift cover

But the nurses are on break break break

Classic Imperial medics and their teachers have released a slick cover of Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off. 

Defying all the odds, their rendition of the pop princess’s smash hit is surprisingly good.

Watch Imperial teachers twerking and junior doctors twirling colonoscopy tubes like batons to the tune of the 2009 MTV Best Female Video award winner’s new single.

It begins in a medic’s dream of a dishy stud releasing his inner-goddess in a convincing impression of Kim Kardashian in Kanye West’s “Bound 2” video, challenging the Armenian babe to an ASSets competition.

The junior doctor then wakes up to channel Taylor Swift with invented lyrics like: “Though I’ve lost all my mates, And I’ve put on all this weight, Can’t even find a date, I’ll shake it off”.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 18.16.49

Another gem is: “Hey, hey, hey, Next year when you’re feeling down and out about putting your fingers in the dirty, dirty bums of the world, Just remember that you could have gone to GKT [King’s medical school]”.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 15.59.59

It’s definitely better than Loughborough’s abominable rehash of Naughty Boy’s La La La.

Do you want to get involved with the Imperial Tab? Email [email protected]