Glasgow’s Most Eligible Bachelor: Round 2

It is going to be hard to vote for just one

Last week you voted for round one of Glasgow’s most eligible bachelor, and now it is time for the next wave of boys. So have a scroll through at their pictures and answers to the questions we asked them, and decide who you think should progress to the next round.

Don’t forget to vote in the poll at the bottom for who you think should win round two.

Amir, fourth year, Medicine

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? 

Supply and demand

Describe yourself in three words

Prince of Persia

Describe your ideal date

We watch the sunset while sipping Tennent’s and whispering sweet nothings before I take you on a ride on my magic carpet and show you a whole new world

Mattia, fourth year, Maths and Economics

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? 

Because my friends know that I only eat three things: pizza, pasta, pussy

Describe yourself in three words

Italian, intelligent, impeccable hair

Describe your ideal date

Homemade Hot Ones because if you can put up with me crying and sweating you must be the right one

Dion, third year, Pharmacology

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? 

Cause my friend thinks she’s funny

Describe yourself in three words

Pragmatic, chivalrous, last word you decide for yourself

Describe your ideal date

She has a pulse

Michael, second year, Business and Management

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? 

I reckon I’ve been nominated because my mates weren’t happy with the level of competition and wanted a people’s champion to rise up, or at least that’s what I’ll tell myself

Describe yourself in three words

Loveable, Relaxed, Chilean-ish

Describe your ideal date

My ideal pandemic date would involve a scenic dog walk at a country park capped off with a chinning of your preferred pint to reminisce about beer bar.

We have messaged a lot of boys on Facebook who have been nominated so check your requests if you want to be involved in the next rounds!