Glasgow University are about to release branded masks and they don’t cost a penny!

Would you wear one?

Glasgow University love to release branded products; from GUU cardholders and GUSA merchandise. But this year, in light of the current situation, the university has announced that they will soon be releasing a range of face coverings, branded with the uni logo of course. Yes. You heard us correctly.

David Duncan, the chief operating officer and university secretary, tweeted a photo of him wearing the masks along with the caption ‘new in: @UofGlasgow branded face coverings – free for all staff and students. try drinking a cocktail with one of these on.”

He added in the comments section that the masks would be available in the colours blue, light blue and white all with our beloved logo, and would be available to access in the Uni’s gift shop.

It has not yet been confirmed when these masks are available to collect, as the order has only just been placed. Do you think this is going to encourage people to wear a mask?

According to David Duncan, the masks are also free! At least we aren’t as bad as Edinburgh University though, who have their own branded signet rings. Lord give me strength.