Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Glasgow’s Most Eligible Bachelorette 2018: Round Two

Looking for a Valentine’s date?

Here it is: the second round of Glasgow's most eligible bachelorette 2018 series.

Nominations for the hottest singletons in Glasgow have been sent in since November, and we have received over 300 in total.

Here are the second set of girls with answers to some of life's most important questions.

Corrie, Third Year, Product Design Engineering

Image may contain: Restaurant, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Glass, Person, People, Human

candid af

What would be your ideal date? Watching the rugby with some involvement of dogs, accompanied by some Thai Green Curry on toast.

How would you describe yourself in three words?: I can't schwim.

What's your favourite drink? Vodka OJ.

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? Downside of life as a flat team girl.

Órla, Fourth Year, English Literature

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

What would be your ideal date in Glasgow? Anything outdoors… or with a side of prosecco.

How would your friends describe you? “At least she finds herself funny.”

Why do you think you've been nominated? I honestly think this is my friends subtle way of telling me that they want me taken off their hands.

What's a cool fact about you? I’ve high fived Mike Ross (the envy of all Suits fans).

Lorna, Third Year, History & Politics

Image may contain: Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

What's your ideal date? Long walks on the beach with all the doggos.

How would you describe yourself in three words? Absolutely fucking bonkers.

What's your favourite night out in Glasgow? Hive but honestly anywhere with the best pals and cute boys.

What's your favourite drink? Yellow pint of fun.

Claudia, Second Year, Business Management

Image may contain: Glass, Beer Glass, Beer, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Person, People, Human

What would be your ideal date? I’d rather do an exam than go on a date but probably Greggs. Get me a steak pie and you’re mine x

How would you describe yourself in three words? Clingy but cuddly.

What's your favourite drink? Pornstar Martini (naughty xxx).

Why do you think you’ve been nominated? Look for yourself.

Lisa, Third Year, Vet Med

Image may contain: Female, Person, People, Human

Why do you think you've been nominated? There's a rumour going round Glasgow that the next bachelor is going to be ginger and everyone knows I have a thing for them.

How would you describe yourself in three words? Drunk and disorderly.

What's your ideal date? Go to a comedy show.

What's your favourite drink? Gin and tonic (double, obvs).