Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

We want you to write for The Tab Glasgow this semester

You could have the power to decide who makes the cut on clubbers of the week

The Tab Glasgow is looking for new writers, photographers and videographers to join our growing team.

No writing experience needed, and we are welcoming anyone and everyone, no matter what subject you study. If you’re keen to write, we want you!

The Tab Glasgow is a great place to meet people, make friends, attend amazing socials and get your work out there. It's also an opportunity to work amongst students who’ve broken exclusives, gone viral and even been quoted in national newspapers.

Writers from Glasgow Uni, Strathclyde, Glasgow School of Art and Glasgow Caledonian are all welcome.

Here’s what some of our writers had to say:

Ashleigh Hanna, Editor: "The Tab is an amazing social environment and great place to bounce around ideas and learn from each other"

Imogen Jones, Fashion Editor: "The Tab gives you the freedom to write what you want, when you want"

Lucy Donaldson, Features Editor: "If you’re interested in journalism it’s a really supportive environment to kickstart your writing career"

If the Tab Glasgow sounds like something you’re interested in, come to our open meeting at 7pm on Monday 29th Jan in Bank street bar. If you can’t make the meeting but would still like to write for us, get in contact with us on The Tab Glasgow Facebook page.