Sneak peak: Glasgow’s Boat Club have done a naked calendar

A sneak preview of the naked rowers in all their glory

Yes, you read it correctly.

The strapping athletes of Glasgow University Boat Club have stripped off in the icy chill of an October morning in Glasgow and all in the name of charity. The rowers braved the cold and bared all to produce their very own 2017 calendars (and the result is really quite something).

The club created two separate calendars (one of the guys and one of the girls) to fundraise for the Beatson Cancer Charity and raise money to purchase a new coxless four boat for the team. The proceeds from the calendars, which are an absolute steal at £10, will be split 60/40 between the club and Beatson.

The Beatson is a Glasgow-based charity that supports and enhances the treatment, care and wellbeing of those diagnosed with cancer and their families throughout their treatment. The charity provides cancer care using ground-breaking science which looks to translate discoveries into new therapies and diagnostic tools to help patients.

The club will be selling the calendars on campus and online over the next few weeks. Those eager to get their hands on one should head to outside the Fraser Building on 28th November or alternatively inside the Fraser building on the 29th November or 6th/8th December. To purchase the calendar online you can visit the Glasgow University Boat Club store here.

If you’re not wanting to buy a calendar but still want to help out, the club are also taking donations at www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgow-calendar.

If you’re wanting to see more toned bums and just generally aesthetically pleasing physiques then the GUBC naked calendar is just the thing for you.