What your favourite Glasgow club says about you

This is totally legit

Garage

12274704_10153696770433959_6745739981697909399_n

You’re a princess at heart

You’re a child at heart. Despite the many clubs you have tried and tested in Glasgow, there’s just something about that bouncy castle, free candy floss and Disney themed parties that holds a special place in your heart. You are the kind of person who slightly enjoys the part of a hangover where you wake up and remember absolutely nothing.

Buff Club

Nae fuss

You like to keep things casual. Where you’re going and what you are wearing for a night out is not your main priority. As long as you’re in good company and you have access to cheap-ish doubles you’re a happy person. You don’t mind a last minute night out and would agree that those nights usually turn out to be the best.

Polo

You’re prone to making toilet friends

Your perfect night consists of strong drinks, music you can sing along to and adequate space to slut drop. You are the type of friend that wants to go out every night of the week and you know exactly how to coerce your mates to come out – be it a Tuesday night the week before payday. You are prone to meeting toilet friends and end up spending most of your night dancing with them instead of the friends you came with.

Subclub

All about the DJ mate

The DJ can make or break your night out. You’re not too interested in getting dressed up and having a memorable night. You just want to get shit faced and lose yourself in dem’ sick house beats. You’re probably the kind of person that people either want to be or be with. You have that too-cool-for-you look but you’re actually a very down to earth person who is easy to talk to.

Bamboo

You do what you want

You enjoy having variety on a night out. If you get bored with the faces and music in one room, you love being able to bounce round the corner and embrace the alternative vibes. Although you have your favourite spots, you could be up for trying some place new if the option is given to you. You prefer going out on a weeknight and you tend to not need a lot to drink to have a good night – go you.

Reflex

You’ll probably piss off the taxi driver on the way home

Hits from the 80s and 90s are you’re thing. You’re the person that would be first up to dance at a party and everyone knows what your favourite karaoke tune is. You like all types of music and enjoy starting your night with cocktails. You are that friend that will start talking to anyone and everyone on a night out and will end up severely pissing off the taxi driver on the way home .

Hillhead Book club

You classy lady

The social part of a night out is what you enjoy most. You are the sophisticated type that is enthusiastic to try the Pinot Noir from Australia that was recommended by the man serving at the bar. You’d prefer to be sitting on a comfy couch and having a good chat with your pals on a night out rather than shouting at each other over loud music on a mobbed dancefloor. But, despite preferring a quieter environment – you will still get absolutely smashed on a night out.

Tingle

PRINKS PRINKS PRINKS

You are all about the pre drinks. Nothing thrills you more than being ready early and having the time to get a decent amount of doubles downed before the night officially starts. You don’t really have a music preference because you will get up and dance to anything if you’re drunk enough. You prefer to go out with a large group and you like the night to be planned in advance. You are notoriously known for your 124 second long Snapchat stories after a night out.

SWG3

As long as theirs loud music and trebles, you’re game

Despite being skint, hungover and lacking sleep – you are the kind of person that will always find the motivation to get back onit. You don’t really care about whom you are with on a night out, whether it’s just you and a mate or you’re out with a group– as long as there’s loud music and strobe lights you’re satisfied.  You like to make the effort for a night out even if it is a last minute arrangement.

Kushion

The best part of the night for you is getting ready. You’ll probably get a brand new outfit for the night, and you’ll always get ready in a group of friends. You are the one that is more than happy to buy multiple rounds at the bar and then is heavy regretful about it the next day. You like going on mini adventures on nights out to the smoking area and have no problem going solo on the dancefloor. You’re guilty of having multiple drunken breakdowns about your ex on a night out but regardless – you will always be “the fun one.”