Scott Mills returns for third freshers week in a row

Everyone’s favourite Radio 1 DJ

Radio 1 DJ and terrible ballroom dancer Scott Mills is returning to Glasgow to play freshers’ week for a third week in a row.

Scott is one of the biggest names on this year’s freshers line-up, along with fellow Radio 1 DJ Greg James.

Other acts coming to Glasgow include Pendulum, Little Comets and Matt Edmondson.

He bloody loves us

Scott has been a regular presence at QMU over the last few years and will get the week started on Monday 11th September, while Greg is appearing on the final night of the week at GUU.

The QMU line-up features Echobloom, a radio show on Subcity, and Philanthrobeats, a registered charity dedicated to using the arts as a vehicle for social change.

Last year’s freshers going mental

As well as music, freshers week also contains UV foam parties, a headphone disco, international ceilidh and shite shirt party as well as GUSA night.

For more info on Freshers’ Week, visit both the Glasgow University Union and Queen Margaret Union Facebook pages.

CORRECTION: This story originally described Echobloom and Philanthrobeats as local, less-established Glasgow bands. The Tab apologises for this inaccuracy.