Why are women letting men treat them like crap

We deserve better

| UPDATED boyfriends girls relationships

I met my friend for a catch up this week, and she told me a story which pretty much sums up most girls in relationships these days. 

Her friend received a saucy picture of her boyfriend with another girl and the message “look what I’m shagging” attached to it.

What a cretin.

And that’s not the most shocking part of the story. After the dick move from the grounds of hell itself she took him back.

This is the problem with modern relationships, and with girls too.

Yeah, they’re all up for belting out Beyoncé on ladies night, but when their boyfriend actually mistreats them, they let him off with it.

Suddenly “to the left, to the left” has been forgotten.

What would Bey say?

Girls are too quick to forget the word of Beyonce.

Anything goes these days. There doesn’t appear to be anything disrespectful enough to result in a break up.

Are we pathetic? Do we crave attention and affection so much that we’ll take it from an absolute wanker?

I’ve heard too many stories recently of this walking on eggshells attitude girls have in relationships.

They’ll scold their man, but avoid kicking up too much of a fuss in case he decides the whole thing is too much work and buggers off.

Ladies, disrespect is disrespect.

You wouldn’t allow your dog to shit on the carpet, so why is it excusable for your bf to (metaphorically) shit on you?

This double standard sure is confusing.

The other problem is a lot of girls these days have the same fear of separation as Siamese twins on an operating table.

The thought of spending time away from their bf has them reaching for their smelling salts. This usually results in the text and plans with friends are cancelled left right and centre so they can spend more time with their man.

The Suffragettes wouldn’t be pleased.

Boys seem to be able to stick to their guns when it comes to “Bros before Hos”.

But girls? Nae chance.

Sure, there are still a lot of girls who don’t act this way, but too many are willing to drop everything if their boyfriend suddenly becomes available for the night. Absolutely shite chat.

Wake up and smell the coffee, ladies.

You need to put on some Aretha Franklin and have a good think about what you’re doing.