Posh pre: Quarter of QM residents privately educated

Are you surprised

Recent information acquired through the University reveals the percentage of private school kids in each halls.

And no surprises as to which accommodation comes out on the top of the toff list.

Queen Margaret, which will set you back £129.57 per week, houses the highest percentage of private school students at 23.46 percent.

A fine price when you consider that you get an en-suite.

You could, however, pay £106.54 for a single room at Cairncross. Home to 8.11 percent privately educated students.

And, with a bit of imagination, your very own en-suite, in the guise of a stained porcelain sink.

Student Apartments sees about 4.31 percent privately educated students, one of the lower averages shown.

Agg, is the main emotion of comprehensive students living with the poshos.

£106.54 is incredible value, made even sweeter by the fact that you only have to roll out of bed in the morning to be in your lecture hall.

This includes membership to GU Sports facilities, but will not cover valet costs.

Private school students posessions are highly coveted

The lowest average is the 0.78 percent residing in Kelvinhaugh, hardly a surprise seeing as it’s most regularly reserved for post-grads.

One does wonder whether the 99(.22) percent will stage an occupy Kelvinhaugh movement any time soon though.

Wolfson, the only catered halls, is made up of 16.41 percent private school kids.

But still manages to serve 100 percent tosh.

Wolfson,a throwback to the ’70s in present day Glasgow.