Vote for your fave bachelorette to distract from your coursework blues in round five

One girl’s ideal first date is hot girl summer

Today, we have your final round of bachelorettes hoping to take a spot in the final. We have lots of sexy singletons, from a girl who describes herself as an “adrenaline addict” to a girl who says she’s here for a good time and a 2:1. Aren’t we all! Vote wisely to see your fave gal take the spot in the final.

Marie, First year, Classical Studies

Three words to describe yourself?

Marie has been described as a “passionate, adrenaline addict”.

Ideal first date?

“Walk along the Quay late at night with a bottle of cheap Sainsbury’s prosecco”.

Why should you win?

“My best friend tells me I need to give romance an actual chance and I’d like to at least get something useful out of my first year”.

Poppy, Third year, History of Art and Drama

Three words to describe yourself?

“Fun, flirty, ginger”.

Ideal first date?

“Something active”.

Why should you win?

Poppy’s nominator said: “Because who doesn’t like a ginger to bring a bit of fire to your life?”

Bea, Third year, Geography

Three words to describe yourself?

“Netball puffer jacket”.

Ideal first date?

“Hot girl summer”.

Why should you win?

“Here for a 2:1 and a good time and this contributes to the latter”.

Jasmin, Masters, Marketing

Three words to describe yourself?

“Fun-loving, dancing-queen, walking-meme”.

Ideal first date?

“My ideal first date (once Covid allows it) would be going to an arcade and then some drinks after!”

Why should you win?

Jasmin’s nominator told us: “Jasmin is a wonderful girl who became single through lockdown and has fully embraced her bachelorette life. She has become an independent queen and a Tinder master, making her the most eligible bachelorette, plus she cooks amazing food and is super tidy, what more could you ask for?”

Eloise, First year, Law and English

Three words to describe yourself?

“Mental, stubborn, sarcastic”.

Ideal first date?

“Beach BBQ then Star Wars”.

Why should you win?

“In dire need of attention & would make a lovely change to not be the one chasing after lads that want nothin to do with me. Also tinder sucks”.

Who do you think should win round five? Vote here: